Community awareness campaigns of significance to the City of Delta are now being accepted online. We welcome your request to recognize a community awareness campaign that has a direct connection to Delta residents.
Community awareness campaign recognition request requirements:
- Must submit request using online form at least four weeks prior to the requested date of community awareness campaign recognition.Requests submitted in any other format (e.g., letter, email, in person), will not be considered.
- Include the name and contact information of the individual or organization submitting the request.
- Provide all relevant details (e.g., background information about recognition, dates of recognition, reasons for recognition, relevance to Delta) necessary for City of Delta to provide appropriate recognition.
- Recognition requests that are considered to be defamatory, hateful, racist, violent, discriminatory, homophobic, sexist, disrespectful, offensive, commercial in nature, for profit-making purposes, political in nature, libelous, or contrary to Delta’s policies or bylaws will not be acknowledged or receive recognition.
- City of Delta does not issue proclamations at meetings of Delta Council unless the Mayor and/or Delta Council resolves to do so.