File No. LU008611
The City of Delta will be hosting a Public Information for this application on February 21, 2019. Details regarding the time and location for this meeting are provided in the section below titled, “Public Information Meeting Hosted by City of Delta”.
The purpose of this application is to permit the property at 9553-9571 120 Street to be developed into a 224 unit, 32-storey residential building with commercial space at the ground level. Vehicle access is proposed from 95A Street, and the majority of parking would be underground. The following are components of this application:
- To rezone the subject property from Core Commercial (C1) to a Comprehensive Development zone to permit a 32-storey multi-family mixed-use building, with 224 residential units and 126 m2 (1,350 ft2) of commercial space at the ground level. Click here for a copy of the site plan.
Development Variance Permit
- To vary “Delta Zoning Bylaw No. 7600, 2017” for the subject property by:
- Reducing the total number of parking spaces required from 318 to 257;
- Reducing the minimum amount of common indoor amenity space for an apartment building from 224 m2 (2,411 ft2) to 173 m2 (1,871 ft2); and
- Reducing the minimum amount of common outdoor amenity space required for an apartment building from 1,344 m2 (14,467 ft2) to 389 m2 (4,187 ft2).
Development Permit for Form and Character
- The property is located within the Scott Road Corridor Development Permit Area. This development permit area contains guidelines for the form and character of buildings and landscaping.
Public Information Meeting Hosted by City of Delta
The City of Delta will be hosting a Public Information Meeting for this application. At this meeting, the public will have an opportunity to view display boards that provide current information about the application, and staff will be available to answer questions. The meeting will be held:
|Date: ||Thursday, February 21, 2019 |
|Location: ||Kennedy Seniors’ Recreation Centre (Main Hall) |
11760 88 Avenue, North Delta
|Time: ||5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (Open House) |
Reports and Related Documents
Mike Ruskowski, Senior Planner
Satish Sharma, Maple Leaf Homes Delta Sky, Ltd.