The 118A Street (88 Avenue to 89A Avenue) and 88A Roadway Improvements project is part of Delta’s Neighbourhood Road Improvements Plan, which was introduced in 2012 to address aging roads and sidewalk in our community.
The proposed improvements along 118A Street and 88A Avenue include:
- Roadway widening along 118A Street and 88A Avenue to a 11.5m road width;
- New sidewalk along the east side of 118A Street and north of 88A Avenue;
- New asphalt multi-use pathway along the west side of 118A Street;
- New barrier curb and gutter;
- New boulevard trees;
- Ditch infill and storm main upgrades as necessary; and,
- New LED street lighting.
For more information please review preliminary plan and photo renderings below.
Learn more about the typical stages of the construction for this project: Road Construction Process.