The scope of this work involves the re-construction of 92 Avenue from 114 Street to 120 Street (Scott Road).
Improvements include: watermain replacement, sewer system upgrades, sidewalk, curb and gutter, street lighting, drainage improvements and full pavement replacement.
- Sanitary Sewer: Completed August 2013
- Watermain & Services: Mid November, 2013
- Drainage System: Mid November, 2013
- Roadway works (Curb & Gutter, sidewalks, etc.): December 2013
- Landscape restoration: Spring 2014
- Tree Planting: Spring 2014
- Final Paving: April 29–May 2 (subject to weather). Road closures in effect during paving; access for local residents only.
- Construction Information Notices issued in July 2013
- A Public Consultation meeting was held on November 8, 2012
Reports and Related Documents
For more information, please email Engineering Department or call 604-946-3260.