The 94 Avenue project is part of Delta's Neighbourhood Road Improvements Plan, which was introduced in 2012 to address aging roads and sidewalks in our community. Each year, a number of key projects are identified to be undertaken as part of the Neighbourhood Road Improvements Plan with the goal of improving access around our community for vehicles, transit, pedestrians and cyclists; helping make our streets and communities safer, greener and more livable.
The scope of this work involves the re-construction of 94 Avenue from 114 Street to 117A Street. Improvements include: storm sewer improvements, sidewalk, rollover curb and gutter, street lighting, drainage improvements and full pavement replacement.
- Detailed Design: December 2013
- Construction Tender: January 2014
- Contract awarded to: Capilano Highway Services Company
- Construction: May 5, 2014–September 2014
- A Public Consultation meeting was held on October 10, 2013
Reports and Related Documents
For more information, please email the Engineering Department or call 604-946-3260.