The Crescent Drive (57 Street–59A Street) Roadway and Utility Improvements project is part of Delta's Neighbourhood Road Improvements Plan, which was introduced in 2012 to address aging roads and sidewalks in our community.
The proposed improvements along Crescent Drive include:
- Roadway widening along Crescent Drive to Delta's local road standard (9 m road width)
- Construction of new sidewalk on the south side of Crescent Drive
- New rollover curb and gutter on the north and south side of Crescent Drive
- Drainage improvements as necessary
- Storm sewer upgrade between 57 Street and 59A Street
- New LED ornamental street lighting and upgrading existing street lighting to LED
- New boulevard trees
- Curb bulges at Crescent Drive and 57A Street
- Roadway rehabilitation within the project limits
For more information, please review the preliminary plan and photo renderings below.
Learn about the typical stages of construction for this project: Road Construction Process
Construction for the Crescent Drive project is tentatively scheduled for Summer/Fall 2017.
A Public Information Meeting was held on November 10, 2015 to discuss the proposed design ans construction timeline.
Crescent Drive Looking East
Reports and Related Documents
For more information, please email the Engineering Department or call 604-946-3260.