An extreme rating occurs when continued dry weather has resulted in conditions that are tinder dry and extremely sensitive to sparks & fire.
Please comply with posted signs & fire danger guidelines:
- Campfires & briquette barbecues/cooking stoves are prohibited everywhere.
- Propane- or gas-powered barbecues/cooking stoves are only allowed in day use areas with picnic tables, picnic shelters & group camps. You must stay with the barbecue or stove at all times while using it.
- No smoking
- Remember to stay on trails at all times.
- Be aware of all spark sources.
- Report all fires to 911 immediately