Spring Clean-Up is an annual program where normal garbage volume limits are waived and residents can place excess or bulky household material at the curbside for collection. Please note, only residents that receive Delta's weekly garbage collection service are eligible to participate.
- Tsawwassen – Monday, March 27
- Ladner – Tuesday, March 28
- North Delta – Wednesday, April 5
(if your collection day is Wednesday)
- North Delta – Thursday, April 6
(if your collection day is Thursday)
Failure to comply with any of the program guidelines may result in material not being collected. Residents area responsible for removal of material not collected.
- Material must not be placed out any sooner than the weekend prior to scheduled collection
- The amount of accepted material cannot exceed a pick-up truck load (8' x 4' x 3' or 2.5m x 1.2m x 1m)
- Items must be able to be handled by two people - oversized items are not accepted
- All items must be bagged or bundled - loose material is not accepted
Ensure only accepted material is placed out for collection. Collection crews will not sort through unaccepted material.
For questions or to confirm your eligibility, please contact our Engineering Department at 604-946-3260 or by email.