Purchasing staff provide an effective and efficient centralized purchasing service to departments, while maintaining a high standard of internal control. They are responsible for securing, through generally accepted public and professional purchasing practices, all goods and services required by the City of Delta.
City of Delta prides itself on its efficient and principled purchasing service. Priorities include:
- Fair and transparent procurement processes
- Compliance with policy and regulatory requirements
- Open competition wherever appropriate
- Easy access to bid documents
- Development of plain language contracts and tender documents
- Contribution to sustainability through elimination of unnecessary printing, use of environmental standards, etc.
- Maintenance of respectful and responsive working relationships with internal clients, suppliers, contractors and consultants
Delta’s bid opportunities are posted on BC Bid, where bid documents can be downloaded at no charge.
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
Review the City of Delta's Purchase Order Terms and Conditions before submitting a bid.
Your feedback is always important to us. If you have any comments that indicate what worked well for you or what we might need to improve upon, please contact our Purchasing Department.