Delta's new Online Registration System is your portal to an active lifestyle!
The City of Delta has introduced a new cloud-based, online registration system. This software has replaced the CLASS system and provide a better method for residents to access parks, recreation and cultural services.
This system will provide a user-friendly online interface that allows customers to register for activities and manage individual and/or family accounts.
Please note: Drop-in activities are available for pre-registration 72 hours to the start of the activity
Have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page!
Registration Dates & Tips
Fall Registration Session
Monday, July 25 - Online Viewing
Wednesday, August 3, 9am - Aquatics Program Registration (Delta residents)
Thursday, August 4, 9am - Other Recreation Program Registration (Delta residents)
Wednesday, August 17, 9am - All Program Registration (Non-Delta residents)
Need help navigating the new online registration system? Our Delta staff are ready to help walk you through any questions you may have about the new software!
- May 16: Customers can begin creating accounts online. All customers must create a new account in the system.
- May 30-June 5: Soft launch of the new online registration system. Staff will assist customers with new account creation in-person and over the phone.
- June 6: Customers can begin scanning into the new system. Facility passes and drop-in admissions will be processed in the new system and new facility cards will be issued. Pre-registration will be available online, over the phone, and in-person for most drop-in activities.
- August 2022: Registration for Fall 2022 programs in the new online registration system.
- September 2022: All facility bookings will be booked through the new registration system.