- HealthLink BC: 1-800-465-4911
- BC Seniors Health Care Support: 1-877-952-3181
- Fraser Health Authority
- South Delta: 604-952-3550
- North Delta: 604-507-5400
- Delta Hospital: 604-946-1121
- Surrey Memorial Hospital: 604-581-2211
- Meals on Wheels
- Ladner/Tsawwassen: 604-946-9526
- North Delta/Surrey: 604-588-6325
BC Housing: 604-433-2218
Emergency Housing for Women and Children Fleeing Violence
For Emergency housing needs please contact OPTIONS Community Services in Surrey or CHIMO Community Services in Richmond.
- South Delta: 604-943-3921
- North Delta/Surrey: 604-686-3793
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren – meets at Deltassist (see above)
- Parkinson’s: 604-662-3240
- BC Association of Community Response Networks - Adult Abuse & Neglect: 604-803-8855
- Alzheimer Society of BC
- South Delta: 604-948-7010
- North Delta: 604-592-3700
Delta Seniors Bus
The Delta Seniors Bus program is a free transportation service for seniors 65+ living in Delta. The bus makes curbside stops to pick up and drop off seniors who have booked the service. It offers easy access to local medical services, recreation centres, shopping locations and other community amenities within Delta.
The Delta Seniors Bus is an excellent service for seniors who live in isolation, or who rely on others for transportation. Seniors must be able to embark and disembark the bus independently. The bus has several seats and room for walkers, wheelchairs and scooters, and is equipped with an automatic lift. Registration is required prior to using the service.
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Friday | 9:30 am–3:30 pm
Currently, the service does not operate on statutory holidays.
For more information or to book a ride, call the Central Booking Line at 604-597-4876.
Delta residents 65+ will be able to book rides Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm, by calling the central booking line at 604-597-4876. Registered users will be able to book rides up to one week in advance.
All rides are subject to availability.
Other Transportation Alternatives:
BC 211 (for Community/Social/Government services): 211
Police Non-Emergency Line: 604-946-4411
Fire Non-Emergency Line: 604-946-8541
Ambulance – Province Wide: 604-872-5151
Delta Municipal Hall: Call 604-946-4141 and our citizen service representative will know the best ways to help you get to the information and services that you require.
If you would like to contact Municipal Hall to report an emergency related to municipal services such as sewer, drainage, waterworks or street lighting/traffic signals while we are closed, please contact the Delta Police at 604-946-4411. Or, visit our Contact Us page for a complete list of Frequently Called Numbers.