Preparing for the Heavy Rainfall
In preparation for the rainfall, we are asking residents to clear nearby storm drains to avoid blockage and allow water to pass through onto our pipes.
With the snow, it might be difficult to see where storm drains are located. Residents can find storm drain locations using our Delta Map.
Please follow the instructions below to locate storm drains near your property:
- Visit Delta Map
- Go to “Engineering Utilities” layer and click on the + symbol to expand.
- Go to “Drainage” layer and click on the + symbol to expand.
- Check the box “Drainage”.
- Go to “Drainage Symbols” layer and click on the + symbol to expand.
- Click on the icon beside “Catch Basins” to preview the symbol to look for on the Delta Map.