Watch Council Meetings Online
Delta is now featuring live and archived web broadcasts of Regular Council Meetings and Public Hearings held at City Hall and North Delta Centre for the Arts online.
Public Participation at Council Meetings
To ensure the principles of openness, transparency, accessibility and accountability are met, Council proceedings, including Regular Council Meetings and Public Hearings, can be viewed live on the City of Delta website.
The City of Delta continues to encourage public participation by electronic means during the COVID-19 pandemic to assist in limiting contact with others.
If attending in person, members of the public must comply with current Public Health Orders.
Question & Answer Period
If you have a question regarding an item on a Regular Council Agenda that you would like raised during the Question & Answer Period held prior to the Council meeting, you must submit your question in advance to the City Clerk:
Submit a Question
- Submit a question to the Office of the City Clerk by no later than 10 a.m. on the day of the meeting.
- Email your question to the Office of the City Clerk – email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your name, home address, phone number, and email address;
- Your question and reference to the Agenda item; and
- Whether you wish to attend the meeting in person, by telephone, or by videoconference.
- Once registered, an email confirming your registration and instructions on how to participate will be sent.
You may also have the City Clerk read out your question for you.
Due to time constraints, there may be a limit to the number of questions addressed during the Question & Answer Period, and members of the public are requested to limit their time to no more than three minutes.
For legal reasons, questions cannot be related to land use bylaws that have been to Public Hearing but not adopted.
Council documents are available at DeltaViews.