Preschool Playtime is a licensed preschool program providing 3-5 years old with skills and awareness through recreational and educational play. It emphasizes creative play in a positive and encouraging learning environment. It is a 10-month program led by Early Childhood Educators in a fun and engaging classroom. These programs celebrate all children’s beliefs, values, abilities, and uniqueness through exploration and play. Our programs are safe, inclusive, nurturing, and fun.
Where is it held?
Who can attend playtime programs?
- For 2022/23, children born in 2019 and 2018 are eligible to attend.
When do Preschool Playtime programs run?
- Preschool Playtime starts the week of September 12, 2022 and ends the week of June 12, 2023
- Christmas break and spring break will be the same as Delta School District
- Preschool Playtime will operate on school Pro-D Days
- Preschool Playtime will not operate on Statutory holidays
How and when do I register my child for Preschool Playtime?
- Call 604-952-3000
- Registration for Delta residence starts February 8 and February 22 for non-Delta residents.
- Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
What are my payment options?
- You can pay for preschool in full or in 10 equal monthly payments.
- Your first payment is made when you register and can be paid by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cheque, Cash, or Debit Card.
- All other payments can be paid by post-dated cheques or pre-authorized credit card, dated October 1, November 1, December 1, January 1, February 1, March 1, April 1, May 1, and June 1
|Days||Age||Total Cost||10 Equal Payments|
*interested in a third day? Contact the Preschool Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anything else I need to know?
- Children must be toilet-trained
- There will be a nominal fee for field trips
- It is a peanut- and nut-free environment
- A complete package of information and forms will be mailed to you prior to the start of classes