A fifth-generation farmer and entrepreneur, Councillor Alicia Guichon comes from a long lineage of Ladner farmers. Alicia is passionate about the preservation of agricultural land and keeping farming as a viable local industry in Delta. After graduating from the University of British Columbia, Alicia opened Backroads Family Farm Market with her sister in 2014, where they sell seasonal local produce. Born and raised in Ladner, Alicia continues to call Ladner home.
- Agricultural Advisory Committee, Chair
- Climate Action and Community Liveability Advisory Committee, Vice-Chair
- Hunting Regulation Advisory Committee, Vice-Chair
- Ladner Business Association, Council Liaison
- Mayor’s Task Force on Diversity, Inclusion and Anti-Racism, Council Liaison
- Metro Vancouver Water Committee, Member