|The City of Delta is hiring for the 2022 General Local Elections. We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people, have a keen eye for detail, and strong customer service skills. A strong command of English and computer skills are required.
All positions are now filled. Thank you to everyone who applied to work in the 2022 Delta General Local Elections.
Election Official Requirements
All Election staff must:
- be 18 years of age or older and legally entitled to work in British Columbia;
- have excellent English literacy and language skills (other languages an asset);
- successfully complete a Police Information Check;
- attend mandatory pre-election training sessions;
- not be related to any candidate running for office in the 2022 General Local Elections in Delta, not be actively working for any candidate or election campaign in accordance with the Local Government Act, and not become to be a candidate, candidate representative, or financial agent; and
- be available to work from 7:00 am until the end of voting (approximately 9:00 pm), clean-up and deliver materials to Delta Elections headquarters on general voting day and/or at an advance voting opportunity.
Election Official Job Descriptions
The City of Delta offers a variety of opportunities to participate in the 2022 General Local Elections.