Health & Safety Procedures
Please note that masks are required at all times while in in Delta facilities, unless in the swimming pool.
Physical distancing between others while exercising within the facility is 2.5m while stationary and 3m while actively moving, in all directions. When outside of the weight room, patrons are expected to maintain 2m distance from other patrons and staff at all other times.
Program and space capacity may be reduced.
Looking to get online? This facility is Wi-Fi enabled! Stay connected with your municipality, check your email and browse our online services.
Amenities & Services
- Main Pool
- Leisure Pool
- Swirl Pool
- Aquatic Climbing Wall
- Inflatable Obstacle Course (pool toy) during certain hours
- Ice Surface (Ice sports & events between September & March)
- Skate rentals and sharpening services are available during public skate sessions
- Dry Surface (Dry floor sports & events between April & August)
- Stair climbers
- Free weights
- Stationary bikes
- Balance balls
- Cable machine
- Capacity 45
- Wide selection of equipment used within classes
Cycle Fit Studio
- The cycle fit studio has been moved to a bright central location off the main lobby.
- Enjoy a new sound system and 19 new bikes.
- For hours and information, please call 778-434-3177
- Contact the Customer Service Office to reserve a meeting room.
Customer Services Office
- Offers services for community recreation programs and general admission services
- Pick up point for collection calendars, green can stickers, extra garbage bag stickers, yard bags, blue boxes, blue & yellow recycling bags, outdoor water saver kits, water barrel and composter (orders), and water keys
- Battery recycling
- Most of Ladner Leisure Centre is accessible to people who use a wheelchair or who have mobility impairments
- Large family change rooms with extra room for those who need it
- Hand-held shower heads are available from the front desk
- Pool lifts
- Water wheelchairs, walkers, and carts are available
- A sling/person lift for moving people from chair to chair or changing table
- Zero depth entry pool
- Accessible and adapted weight and cardio equipment
- Sledges available for rent during "Everyone Welcome" skates
- Accessibility Support Program offers assistance in recreation participation
- Free facility access to volunteers while assisting a person with a disability