Health & Safety
Please note that masks are required at all times while in Delta facilities when not actively exercising, unless in the swimming pool.
Program and space capacity may be reduced. All weight room and drop-in fitness spaces must be reserved in advance. Reserve your spot below.
For more programming options, visit Delta.ca/Registration.
Amenities & Services
- Main Pool
- Leisure Pool
- Swirl Pool
- Aquatic Climbing Wall
- Inflatable Obstacle Course (pool toy) during certain hours
- Ice Surface (Ice sports & events between September & March)
- Skate rentals and sharpening services are available during public skate sessions
- Dry Surface (Dry floor sports & events between April & August)
Weight Room equipment
Recumbent Cross Trainer*
Step Through Recumbent Bikes*
Variety of Strength Equipment
Olympic Lifting Platform
Accessible and adapted weight and cardio equipment*
* denotes accessibility features.
Sprung hardwood floor
Cycle Fit Studio
- For hours and information, please call 778-434-3177
- Contact the Customer Service Office to reserve a meeting room.
Customer Services Office
- Offers services for community recreation programs and general admission services
- Pick up point for collection calendars, green can stickers, extra garbage bag stickers, yard bags, blue boxes, blue & yellow recycling bags, outdoor water saver kits, water barrel and composter (orders), and water keys
- Battery recycling
- Most of Ladner Leisure Centre is accessible to people who use a wheelchair or who have mobility impairments
- Large family change rooms with extra room for those who need it
- Hand-held shower heads are available from the front desk
- Pool lifts
- Water wheelchairs, walkers, and carts are available
- A sling/person lift for moving people from chair to chair or changing table
- Zero depth entry pool
- Accessible and adapted weight and cardio equipment
- Sledges available for rent during "Everyone Welcome" skates
- Accessibility Support Program offers assistance in recreation participation
- Free facility access to volunteers while assisting a person with a disability