Please note: The elevator at North Delta Recreation Centre is currently out of order. We apologize for the inconvenience.
For more programming options, visit Delta.ca/Registration.
Municipal Service Office Hours of Operation
|Monday–Friday||8:30am – 4:45pm|
Closed Saturday, Sunday, and statutory holidays.
Reach Child & Youth Development Society, Watershed Artworks Society, North Delta Potters Guild, Delta Thistle Curling and the 819 Skyhawk Air Cadet Squadron are also located at the North Delta Recreation Centre. The facility is home to a Delta Parks, Recreation & Culture Playtime Program for preschool-aged children.
Customer Service Office: 604-952-3045
Looking to get online? This facility is Wi-Fi enabled! Stay connected with your municipality, check your email and browse our online services.
Please note that all drop-in activities must be registered for in advance at DeltaReg.ca or by calling 604-952-3000.
Amenities and Services
- Stair climbers
- Stationary bikes
- Recumbent bikes
- Recumbent Cross Trainer*
- Step-Through Recumbent Bikes*
- Raised stretch area*
- Variety of Strength Equipment
- Free weights
- Smith machine
- Flat Olympic Bench Press
- Incline Olympic Bench Press
- Cable machines
* denotes accessibility features.
- Ice surface (public skates, ice sports and events between September and March)
- Dry surface (dry floor sports and events between April and August)
- Multiple gymnasiums with opportunities for badminton, basketball, pickleball, volleyball, and more
- Includes a licensed public lounge operated by the Delta Thistle Curling Club
- Dry floor sports, birthday parties, and registered active programs are scheduled between April and August
North Delta Outdoor Pool
- Home of the North Delta Potters Guild
Watershed Artworks Gallery
- Watershed Artworks Society public gallery
Meeting Rooms & Banquet Hall
- Available for rental
Off-leash area for dogs
- North Delta Recreation Centre includes an off-leash area for dogs.
Customer Service Office
- Offers services for community recreation programs and general admission services
- Municipal sub-office for property tax and utility payments, application forms, and dog licenses
- Pick up point for environmental services, such as Green Can stickers, blue boxes, grey bins, yellow bags, and water keys
- Most areas are accessible to people who use a wheelchair or have mobility impairments
- Sledges available for use on ice
- Elevator access to meeting rooms on the upper level
- Accessibility Support Program offers assistance in recreation participation